Steel & Pipework Fabrication Workshop
Site Service Engineering Limited have a modern, well equipped fabrication workshop providing a complete range of services for structural steel and pipework.
Our capabilities range from small one off fabrication projects and up to 100 Tonnes of structural steel per week.
Workshop Fabrication & Assembly Capacities:
- Steel & Pipe Fabrication
- M.M.A., M.I.G., T.I.G. and Spot Welding processes are employed in the fabrication of carbon steels, stainless steels, Avesta SMO, Hastelloy, Monel and other specialist materials.
- Coded Welders
- Welders and Welding procedures approved to BS EN 287/288 and ASME IX are available for pressure vessel fabrication.
- Horizontal up to 254mm (10”) diameter
- Metal Working
- Up to 20mm (3/4”) punching, notching and cropping
- Up to 6mm (1/4”) x 2438mm (96”) long
- Flame Cutting
- Up to 60mm (2 1/3”) burning
- Plate Bending Rolls
- Up to 10mm (3/8”) x 1220mm (48”) long
Up to 6mm (1/4”) x 2438mm (96”) long
- Electro Hydraulic Press Braking
- Up to 10mm (3/8”) x 3050mm (120”) long
- Fitting & Sub Assemblies
- All types of fitting undertaken. Special purpose machines and assemblies manufactured, assembled and commissioned on site. Outside environmental services catered for by skilled personnel.
- All types of drilling undertaken
- Plasma Cutting
- Plasma cutting is available
- Lifting Capabilities
- Cranes are available
Outside erection area available.
- Quality Control
Quality Assurance Program is certified to BS EN ISO 9002. It operates independently of the fabrication/assembly function and is supported by controlled documented procedures. Our Quality Control Department monitors all process data and maintains maximum productivity.